You can use our tool vaults in a range of locations, including building sites, garages and workshops and even in the back of your works vehicle. You have the option to bolt them in place, meaning that if they can’t be moved without your knowledge.
SECURE VALUABLE EQUIPMENT
Protecting tools and smaller pieces of equipment are high priorities for site workers and tradespeople throughout the working day.
Our tool vaults are the ideal solution for protecting valuable belongings
when they need to be left unattended.
Take a look at our free PDF guide for more information
on our range of products.
TOOL VAULT SPECIFICATIONS
Please note; some older models of tool vaults may have slightly different specifications, so make sure you ask us before hiring or purchasing.
Tool vault features include:
- A unique External and Internal Anti-jemmy Systems
- Constructed from 3mm steel throughout
- Gas Struts as standard on all sizes
- Ultra Robust 5 lever deadlocks with anti-drill plates and anti-cut rollers
- Durable Chubb style keys
- 6mm Reinforcement around the locks to prevent drilling
- Serial numbered for a rapid key replacement service
- Fully welded piano hinge