The single axle Solo 6 Fusion range is surprisingly spacious and well equipped, meets HSE requirements, and provides all your on-site needs in one small package.
OUR RANGE OF
SOLO 6 WELFARE UNITS
A COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION
Robust and easy to install, the Solo 6 Welfare range is a cost-effective, fully independent unit such as the Solo 16 unit, since it does not require water or electric.
With welfare areas, toilet areas and drying rooms included, they’re the ideal solution for ensuring you meet all the latest Health and Safety requirements.
SOLO FUSION+ SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions: 3655mm (L) x 2284mm (W)
- Net Weight: 1660 Kgs (approx)
- Gross Weight: 1800 Kg
The Solo 6 Fusion+ helps to reduce your monthly costs, since the hot water is supplied and heated by an onboard system.
The only time the generator will need to be used would be for powering the microwave and kettle. Additional savings will be found in winter especially if used overnight by security personnel who can utilise the unit with heating and lighting without running the generator.
INTERNAL UNIT SPECIFICATION
The Fusion+ heating control and battery indicator are both operated from the central controls, which can be found inside the canteen. Specifications for each of the individual areas can be found below.
- One high capacity battery
- A 12 volt, 30amp Centaur battery charger
- 12 Volt L.E.D. Light c/w P.I.R. Sensor
- One battery guard
- Webasto Airtop System (Fusion)
- Webasto Thermotop System (Fusion +)
- Generator auto-timed control, which will be factory set at 2 hours
- 12-Volt L.E.D. lighting
- Webasto heating system
- Coat hooks
- Ventilation panel
- 6 KVA Super Silent Diesel generator
- Generator with exhausts venting through roof
- 48ltr diesel tank with filler neck and level gauge
- Flush ceramic 12-Volt toilet system (Optional)
- Plastic recirculating toilet c/w ventilation pipe through roof area
- Forearm washbasin with warm water tap (Fusion+)
- Toilet roll holder
- 12 volt L.E.D. light
- Ventilation panel
- Paper towel & soap dispenser
- 12 volt mini hand wash (Fusion)
Energy rating: C rated, 73
The Fusion range has been Energy Performance Asset Rated, which indicates the energy efficiency of the building fabric, heating, cooling and lighting systems ventilation, making it an exceptionally eco-friendly.
These figures are based on units running an 8-hour day, 5 days a week.
Potential yearly savings for the Fusion range:
- Minimum fuel savings of up to £2,000
- CO2 emissions saving of over 17,335 KGs
- Generator service cost saving of £1,750
- Potential breakdown costs saving of £1,200