SOLO 6 WELFARE UNIT
A COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION
Robust and easy to install, the Solo 6 is a towable, cost-effective, fully independent welfare unit that does not require mains water or electric.
With welfare areas, toilet areas and drying rooms included, they’re the ideal solution for ensuring you meet all the latest Health and Safety requirements.
INTERNAL UNIT SPECIFICATION
The Fusion+ heating control and battery indicator are both operated from the central controls, which can be found inside the canteen. Specifications for each of the individual areas can be found below.
- One high capacity battery
- A 12 volt, 30amp Centaur battery charger
- 12 Volt L.E.D. Light c/w P.I.R. Sensor
- One battery guard
- Webasto Airtop System (Fusion)
- Webasto Thermotop System (Fusion +)
- Generator auto-timed control, which will be factory set at 2 hours
- 12-Volt L.E.D. lighting
- Webasto heating system
- Coat hooks
- Ventilation panel
- 6 KVA Super Silent Diesel generator
- Generator with exhausts venting through roof
- 48ltr diesel tank with filler neck and level gauge
- Flush ceramic 12-Volt toilet system (Optional)
- Plastic recirculating toilet c/w ventilation pipe through roof area
- Forearm washbasin with warm water tap (Fusion+)
- Toilet roll holder
- 12 volt L.E.D. light
- Ventilation panel
- Paper towel & soap dispenser
- 12 volt mini hand wash (Fusion)
- Dimensions: 3655mm (L) x 2284mm (W)
- Net Weight: 1660 Kgs (approx)
- Gross Weight: 1800 Kg
The only time the generator will need to be used would be for powering the microwave and kettle. Additional savings will be found in winter especially if used overnight by security personnel who can utilise the unit with heating and lighting without running the generator.
The single axle Solo 6 Fusion range is surprisingly spacious and well equipped, meets HSE requirements, and provides all your on-site needs in one small package.
- Lightweight, anti-vandal and incredibly efficient
- Huge reductions in fuel usage, carbon emissions and service schedules
- Incorporating all the latest environmental and safety technologies, these units are ideal for the ever increasing demands of the hire industry
- Meets HSE & CDM requirements