VACANCY: MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING OPERATIVE: SOUTHAMPTON
We are looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance and Cleaning Operative to join our team.
Main duties will involve:
- Maintenance, repair and cleaning of our fleet of temporary accommodation
- Maintenance and repairs could involve painting, plumbing, electrics, carpentry, locks and fleet signage
- Larger projects could involve the conversion of units, i.e. Fitting of partitions, replacing doors and windows, fitting sinks and worktops.
- Basic 40 hours per week
- 07:30hrs – 16:00hrs.
- Possible overtime and occasional weekend work.
- Full uniform and PPE provided
- Power tools are supplied by the company (you will be expected to provide your own hand tools)
- Various Health & Safety training courses provided upon start.
- Formal qualifications are less important than basic general skills and a willingness to receive instruction/training.
- Knowledge of mechanical and or electrical maintenance, metal work, carpentry, plumbing or painting would be an advantage.
- From £11.50 per hour, negotiable dependent on experience.
Closing date for applications Friday 8th January 2021.
To find out more and to apply, please click here.