VACANCY: HGV DRIVER, SOUTHAMPTON
We are looking for an HGV Driver to join our team.
Main duties will involve:
- Delivering, installing and collecting our fleet of temporary accommodation, containers, toilet blocks etc.
- Using 18-26 tonne trucks fitted with lorry loaders.
- Driving our 3.5 tonne vehicles, 4×4 vehicles and/or towing trailers.
- Basic 40 hours per week
- 07:30hrs – 16:00hrs.
- Possible overtime and occasional weekend work.
- Full uniform and PPE provided
- HGV 1 or 2 Driving Licence.
- Lorry Loader Operators Certificate preferable but training would be available to the right candidate.
- Ideally with a minimum of 2 years HGV experience.
- Experience of Towing would be an advantage.
To find out more and to apply, please click here.