Drive your career forward!
We’re looking for an HGV Hiab Driver to join our team!
Your duties will involve delivering, installing and collecting our fleet of temporary accommodation, containers, toilets blocks etc. using 18-26 tonne trucks fitted with lorry loaders. Duties will also include driving our 3.5 tonne vehicles, 4×4 vehicles and/or towing trailers.
- Basic 40 hours per week
- 07:30am – 16:00am, Monday – Friday
- Flexible overtime available
- Occasional weekend work required
Secure full-time position within a well-established family run company with high staff retention rate.
- Salary: From £14 per hour, negotiable dependent on experience
- Full uniform and PPE provided
- Paid weekly
- Overtime rate paid at time and half
- Training provided to the successful candidate with options for progression.
- HGV Class 1 or 2 Driving Licence with CPC. (We will also consider those applicants that want to or are currently working towards attaining the qualifications required).
- Any level of experience is welcome but previous towing experience would be an advantage.
Closing date for applications is Friday 26th November 2021.
For more information and to apply, please click the button below.